Wednesday 30 July 2014

A new blog

I have felt the pull of creating a blog about my life for a while and what better way than to start in the Summer. I have been married for almost a year (1 year on 10th August) and as I started a new job in a new area of education I decided to concentrate on that (and surviving). However, I hope I am more settled now and will be able to keep this blog up to day.

I want to blog about being a modern working housewife to show how difficult life is for someone like me. I would like nothing better than to stay at home and be a housewife and (once they come) look after children. However in reality this wouldn't work. We wouldn't be able to pay the bills or do pretty much anything. I am a full time teacher and I work in Early Years. I am about to start my 5th year of teaching and I do love it. I find the job rewarding and the kids brilliant. However there isn't much time to be 'you' or even keep the home tidy - hence why I feel the need to blog about it!

I will fill you all in on my feelings in future posts but I wanted to give you an idea of why I am here. I hope you enjoy my posts!
Kelly
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment